Stressed about being stressed? You do not know how to relieve stress. Well you’re not alone!
Our world is busier then ever before and so many people are experiencing stress and mild anxiety. The hustle and bustle of the 21st century, along with the unprecedented 18 months we have had, we need to find ways to help navigate the uncertainty of our emotions.
Tips that may assist in relieving stress:
- Participate in mindful meditation daily – breathe deeply
- Self love – do something to nourish your soul
- Slow down, unwind & be present in the moment
- A good belly laugh
- Spend some time in nature
- Bach flowers – assist on emotional imbalances and shifting a negative emotional state to a positive one
Rest&Quiet Calm formula
Bach flower remedies traditionally used to calm the mind and relieve symptoms of stress & mild anxiety. They may assist in stilling the mental chatter when it dominates our moment and allow us to find our moment of calm.
All these pieces of the puzzle can assist in getting more out of your day and provide emotional support to overcome our daily stressors that we face in our ever-changing world.